THE BEST HOLIDAY/CONCERT EVER

Hi everyone, today i will talk about my best holiday.

I haven't really traveled that much on vacation, mostly because my parents don't like to travel much :(, but a year ago I was able to have a getaway with friends for a week, in which we traveled to Reñaca it was beautiful to share with people so similar to you xd, I don't know if we had the same schedules to sleep, to talk when we wanted, to be able to do many things without asking permission (but without taking risks, don't worry), to get used to each other even if it was for a short time I keep it in my memory :(, even the trip was too much fun since we could talk about anything or play whatever we wanted. After that we went out again for a week to huasco and the experience was also similar, a mix of knowing new places and being in a very nice and safe environment, now I think they have become my favorite expedition group to be able to travel around the world :), I hope this will end and I can go out again with them. Have a good day.

Huasco (photo stolen from internet xd)


Comentarios

Entradas populares