My Favourite Series

Well today I will talk about my favourite series that i discovered in quarantine. 

I present you Anne With An E, a series that you may know but you haven't seen. I like this series because Anne makes me love it, her personality, what she defends and what she wants to achieve made me get stuck in this, making me think at the end of each episode how it would be to think like her, it was beautiful, and it also left me crying because of the cancellation to the fourth season :(.

This story is based on the novels "Anne of Green Gables", is situated in the year 1890 in Avonlea where two brothers (Marilia and Matthew Cuthbert) adopt a boy due to their advanced age and help them on the farm, but for things of destiny the orphanage send them a girl with GREAT imagination which will cause a series of changes in their lifes as in the other inhabitants of Avonlea when she begins to question the injustices of that time.

The main characters are Anne Shirley (Amybeth McNulty), Marilia Cuthbert (Geraldine James), Matthew Cuthbert (R.H. Thomson), Diana Barry (Dalila Bela), Gilbert Blythe (Lucas Jade Zumman) and Rachel Lynde (Corinne Koslo).


I think you should watch this series because each episode leaves you a reflection where you realize what happens in the series is very similar to what happens today even with a lot of difference of years, AND THAT WHAT WE CAN CHANGE OUR DESTINATION :D. That's all! Good day.

Comentarios

  1. That series is very beautifuuuul, it hurts that my netfilx membership ended and I could only see the first episodes :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have heard very good comments about that series, maybe I will see it someday

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oww Anne with an E touched my heart. I love the way it addresses very important topics in a close way to everyone. 100% recommended.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. support for a fourth season !! I miss anne and Matthew Cuthbert, my favorite character on the show : C












    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares