Songs/ Mixed of Things

Hello everybody today i will relate songs with memories in my life, I don't know how this will come out but it's okay :D.

For to begin my childhood, the first song that comes to my mind is "Si las gotas de lluvia" by Barney dhahsha idk I was a super fan of Barney's movies and series, and for another side my memory reminds "La voz de los 80" by Los prisioneros this because my dad alwaaaaays plays at least one song of them.

Moving forward in time when i was around 10-14 years old, i remember my older sister dancing and singing reggaeton songs like "Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee, "Muerte En Hawaii" by Calle 13 and "Quédate" by Grupo C4 and i also remember my mother putting songs of Pimpinela on the radio, those songs make me remember times where everything was beautiful and i enjoy them a lot.

Currently between 15-19 years old, what i have heard most is Camila Cabello (I think i'm her fanboy :(), she came into my life at a time of many changes and was magical,
my favorite songs from her are "Something's Gotta Give" and "This Love", each one from a different album :D and Cami i completely fell in love with her for "Mi Ruego" that song is art and it's Chilean sooo support her pls!.

And finally, I leave you a song that you may not know but is very beautiful, "Mr/Mee" by Loic Nottet is a song in French and i think the lyrics are too pureeee and magic but at the same time is very sad xd, idk hahda, with nothing else to say bye bye.



Comentarios

  1. I also liked Barney a lot, he even had a giant teddy

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Barney was all for me when I was a child <3. you deserve a 10/10

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I went direct to search "si las gotas de lluvia" and a lot of memories came Jajajaja what a good song

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares